Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating can be applied at the end of the sublimation process (after the image has been transferred), to add a layer of protection against ultra violet radiation. Exposure to ultra violet light (i.e. Sunlight) can over time cause image fade; Subli Glaze UV Protection Coating reduces the effects of UV image fade.
Use it to
- Protect transferred images against fading due to prolonged exposure to Ultra Violet light.
How to use Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating 400ml
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature.
- Air Dry for 24 hours. The substrate is touch dry in approx. 1 hour, and fully cured in 24 hours.
*Meant to cure in convection oven DESIGNATED for sublimation projects only. Do not use with a kitchen oven where food is prepared. Subli Glaze settings and results will vary based on each individual substrate. It’s recommended to test Subli Glaze on each substrate before production, as time temperature and settings vary per product. Since substrates vary we cannot guarantee performance or results. Hand wash only.
All sales Final – No Returns accepted