*will be back in stock second week of September* Will ship then
When you are applying your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to any hard substrate with a smooth surface such as metal, glass, or acrylics, Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter is first required to allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to bond effectively to the substrate.
Use it to
- Allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to adhere to hard substrates with a smooth surface
- Prevent separation of coating and substrate after pressing
How to use Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter 250ml
- Ensure all surfaces to be pre-treated are clean, dry, and free from dirt or grease.
- Apply liberally with a soft clean cloth over the surface to be coated to ensure even coverage.
- Allow Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter to bond with the surface for approximately 30 seconds before removing any excess with clean cloth. When removing the excess, try to eliminate any grease, or smudge marks if any present.
*Meant to cure in convection oven DESIGNATED for sublimation projects only. Do not use with a kitchen oven where food is prepared. Subli Glaze settings and results will vary based on each individual substrate. It’s recommended to test Subli Glaze on each substrate before production, as time temperature and settings vary per product. Since substrates vary we cannot guarantee performance or results. Hand wash only.
All sales Final – No Returns accepted