Subli Glaze™ is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready! Expand your creative options in your sublimation business with the Subli Glaze line of products.
Subli Glaze™ Matte Sublimation Coating facilitates the image transfer allowing sublimation inks to bond onto the polymer substrate; without Subli Glaze™ Matte Sublimation Coating the image will not transfer.
Use it to
- Provide a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
Use: Use with all Subli Glize sprays to make your hard substrate sublimatable. Use with Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Slate, Tiles, Phone Cases and Metals.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating 400ml
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature, use multiple passes for a higher gloss finish but do not allow the spray to pool on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for 10 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
*Meant to cure in convection oven DESIGNATED for sublimation projects only. Do not use with a kitchen oven where food is prepared. Subli Glaze settings and results will vary based on each individual substrate. It’s recommended to test Subli Glaze on each substrate before production, as time temperature and settings vary per product. Since substrates vary we cannot guarantee performance or results. Hand wash only.
All sales Final – No Returns accepted