Subli Glaze™ is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready! Expand your creative options in your sublimation business with the Subli Glaze line of products.
Subli Glaze™ White Base Coating is used when working with dark coloured substrates or substrates that do not allow any light to pass through them. Subli Glaze™ White Coating is applied before the Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating to give the substrate a white background on which to transfer the image.
Use it to
- Provide a solid white background on which to transfer an image.
- Maximise the effect of the transfer of the image
Use: Use as a base coat for dark surfaces to create a base for your transfer to show.
How to use Subli Glaze™ White 400ml
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- If applying to a polished glossy surface, prime with Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
- Apply in an even motion holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes over the substrate at room temperature.
- Allow substrate to air dry for 5 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
*Meant to cure in convection oven DESIGNATED for sublimation projects only. Do not use with a kitchen oven where food is prepared. Subli Glaze settings and results will vary based on each individual substrate. It’s recommended to test Subli Glaze on each substrate before production, as time temperature and settings vary per product. Since substrates vary we cannot guarantee performance or results. Hand wash only.
All sales Final – No Returns accepted