Subli Glaze™ is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready! Expand your creative options in your sublimation business with the Subli Glaze line of products.
Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating is used when working with clear substrates such as glass or acrylics, where the image needs to be transferred to the back of the substrate, allowing light to pass through it. Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating is applied after Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating is applied. The image transfers through the white coating so when viewed from the correct side the image has a white background.
Use it to
- Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
- Allow light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
Use: Use with glass or acrylic materials.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating 400ml
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Prime the surface with adhesion promoter.
- Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
*Meant to cure in convection oven DESIGNATED for sublimation projects only. Do not use with a kitchen oven where food is prepared. Subli Glaze settings and results will vary based on each individual substrate. It’s recommended to test Subli Glaze on each substrate before production, as time temperature and settings vary per product. Since substrates vary we cannot guarantee performance or results. Hand wash only.
All sales Final – No Returns accepted